News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Permissions of CSS files

Started by Tom68, 08.12.2018 10:42:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom68

Dear All,

for some reason I don't know this submission form does not show any linebreak  :(. Anyway, here is my issue:

I am running Joomla 3.9.1 and jDownloads 3.2.63. When checking the permissions of directories and files of my website I noticed the following 755 permissions for jDownload css files:

../components/com_jdownloads/assets/css:
-rwxr-xr-x jdownloads_buttons.css
-rwxr-xr-x jdownloads_custom.css
-rwxr-xr-x jdownloads_fe.css

I wonder, why is it necessary to give css files 755 permissions? I have reset them all to 644 and jDownload still seems to work as intended.

Regards
Tom
  •  

ColinM

Tom
Thanks for note.First there is an oddity with the forun input.  After typing a little then click on the {k} symbol at end of the tool bar icons.
Do not know why the css files are 755 iknstead of 644.  Not really a bug in the sense that it stops something working!But will keep post here to remind to tidy this upColin
Colin M
  •  

Tom68

Thanks Colin,

I was just checking the security of my website and as a result the permissions of files and folders, when I found the three jDownloads css files. So, I thought to let you know.
RegardsTom
BTW: After clicking on the pointer symbol on the right the submission form looks much better now.  :)
  •