News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Sort order for the single category menu missing latest modified items

Started by ibrahim, 15.02.2024 00:06:55

Previous topic - Next topic

ibrahim

Hello! Could you please add a on 'Downloads' order for the single category menu to include the latest modified items? (It will be used for displaying the latest updates.) Please refer to the screenshot to understand my request. This is really needed asap.  :-[

https://prnt.sc/vby5W50qo-Yy

•  

Arno

You mean a sort order like this on the pic?

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ibrahim

Quote from: Arno on 16.02.2024 00:01:41You mean a sort order like this on the pic?

Yes, that's right same as Date Modified ascending/descending to be for single category on Menu.
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: ibrahim

ibrahim

•  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: ibrahim

ibrahim

Thank you so much, Arno, for your quick assistance. I have tested it, and it works perfectly. I appreciate your help in improving JDownloads.  :)
  •  

ibrahim

Dear Arno,

You missed adding it to the "List All Downloads." Could you please modify the file and send until its included on next release?

Thank you!
  •