News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Problem with max_size

Started by conconde, 15.02.2016 16:55:43

Previous topic - Next topic

conconde

Versión de PHP    5.5.21 Servidor web    Apache Interfaz de PHP    fpm-fcgi
Versión de Joomla!    Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable

I'm trying to setup a server with jdownloads 3.2.41.

My phpinfo() and my Joomla php information:
upload_max_filesize 64 M  64 M
post_max_size 64 M 64 M
memory_limit 64MB 64 M

But my Jdownloads panel control report me:
Subidas de archivos permitidas:               Sí
Tamaño máximo permitido (max_filesize):        8M
Tamaño máximo POST permitido: (post_max_size):      8M
Límite de Memoria (memory_limit):      16M

Is there any explanation for this? Perhaps some parameters that I have forgotten?

The problem is that when I try to download pdf of 30 Mbytes or 40 Mbytes the browser is locked.
Thank in advance.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
jD tries to read the php.ini file to get the relevant values but sometimes it cannot so it uses the default.  It would perhaps be better to say unable to read!
Incidentally I did not think those values were normally shown in Joomla! Maybe I have missed where!!
I have exactly the same on my site because the server deliberately hides php.ini so it cannot be used as a 'back-door'

Have you tried downloading the large file direct from your cPanel?

Colin
Colin M
  •  

conconde

Thank you very much for your reply. Sorry for the delay. I understand your explanation. I read the value jooma inside System-> System Information-> PhP Information-> post_max_size upload_max_filesize 64M 64M 64M and upload_max_filesize   64M   64M.

My WebFTP with my Hosting provider ARSYS works fine too.

I have the same web with other Hosting provider, (POWWEB) and this installation correctly reflects the value placed on htaccess in joomla and jdowloads.

•  

ColinM

Hi

On my site the php info is hidden so  jD comes up with the default values.  However they are all related to Upload. So All I can think of is to try increasing the memory limit.  I have mine set at 128Mb.

Colin
Colin M
  •