News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Problem With Point

Started by sarj, 13.06.2015 16:41:54

Previous topic - Next topic

sarj

Hello
i install the AlphaUserPoint & Jdownload (the last version)

i set 40point for one of the files,but when user click download all point are used,for example user have 1500 point when click on file that necessary 40points all of the point are used
how can i fix it?

example:
user point: 1500points
necessary file point: 40poins

1500-40=1460point that user have on profile
but when download all point are used

how can i fix it?
thanks..!!!
  •  

Arno

Hi,
your jD version is 3.2.33?

What for a Rule do you use and with which settings? See image.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

sarj

thanks...
i can fix it...
  •  

ColinM

Hi
It would be helpful to know how you solved the problem so anyone else who has the same problem (or makes the same error maybe?)  can sort it out.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

sarj

excuse me,on other my website i have problem still
i set with picture but i have this problem
please help me...!!!
  •  

ColinM

Hi Sarj,
To help in detail I would need to look at your site - both frontend and as a super admin at backend.  If you would like us to look in depth then please PM  site and login details

Colin
Colin M
  •