News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Problema al subir archivos PPT, PPTX

Started by padremanjon, 16.01.2015 10:14:27

Previous topic - Next topic

padremanjon

He actualiazado recientemente a la versión 3.20. En el fronted no aparecen los formatos ppt y pptx como permitidos. Sin emargo en la configuración aparecen. No se que puede ocurrir.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I have used Google translate to understand you query as my Spanish is poor.  So excuse if I have misunderstood.

Your question is I believe that you want to upload say ppt and pptx files into a Download

You can upload any type as controlled from the front end by the User Group Settings
See http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/which-file-types-can-be-uploaded-from-front-end in the documentation

Colin
Colin M
  •