News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

problem with publishing in jdownloads

Started by iranicc, 23.08.2018 14:12:39

Previous topic - Next topic

iranicc

i got a problem with my downloads on jdownloads .
some of my downloads on jdownloads get unpublished Automatically !! and when i publish them again , they return to unpublished situation  Automatically again after  less than one minute !!!its why

technically i can never turn these downloads to publish situation.
please help me !!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
This is strange!
Where are you setting them published? 
Do you actually mean not Published or not shown in Front end?Colin
Colin M
  •  

iranicc

from wherever you set it , it will be unpublished automaticlly after afew seconds !!! like the attachment ...

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

iranicc

isnt this place the support forum of Jdownload?!!!! somebody help me!!
  •  

ColinM

Hi,
I have sent you a PM.  We always try to help but we are volunteers! jD is totally free.In the meantime could you answer the two questions I asked earlier please.Do yuo have any 'cron jobs' running on your site?Colin
Colin M
  •  

iranicc

Where are you setting them published?
as i told before whereever you try to publish it ... you will be failed . there is no diffrence where you wana publish it .  Do you actually mean not Published or not shown in Front end?
actually not published ... when you wanna doanload the file you will see a message . to see the message go to this link , end of the page :
http://www.2invest.ir/fa/teaches/stock/divergence
  •  

iranicc

:-[ nooooooo
it returnd to unpublished situation again.
i failed again.
the problem is still alive.
please help
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I am trying to help and have looked at your site which is difficult for me.  You have also inhibited right clicks.
Please understand this is a most unusual happening outside previous experience.As you say something is turning off the ability to keep something Published.  If it was simple then I would tell you.  I am more than happy to help you track it down but to do that I need access as my PM to you.  I also understand your frustration but something is interfering.It seems to be some security or similar extension that is running periodically.  Remember Downloads are Content.I ask some simple questions again.  You might think they are irrelevant but I have to try to analyse by breaking the problem into sections.  So please, please answer each question even if you think you hasve already answered it.  If you are unsure of the correct response then just say that you do not know.

1. Are jDowloads Categories being unpublished?2. When you look at Downloads in the backend is the staus shown as unpublished.3. In order to keep your articles published do you have to let some extension know that they are OK to be shown?4. Do you know what a 'cron job' is?5. Is there some additional security application running?6. Do users have to be registered to Download?7. Which Files layout are you using? 8. Have you sent me login details as per my PM to you?
Please answer each question individually as that will help me analyse.Colin
Colin M
  •  

iranicc

hi again ...
thank you for helping me .... :)
Are jDowloads Categories being unpublished?
no . it has happend just for 8 of the downloads of 2 diffrent categories .
When you look at Downloads in the backend is the staus shown as unpublished ?
yes . all of these 8 downloads have staus unpublished.

In order to keep your articles published do you have to let some extension know that they are OK to be shown? I cant underestand what you mean.

4. Do you know what a 'cron job' is? no unfortunately.
Is there some additional security application running?
yes . the RSfirewall is run.
6. Do users have to be registered to Download?
yes . the users have to register and i am useing the component RSmembership for this.
7. Which Files layout are you using? what do you mean of files layout ?
8. Have you sent me login details as per my PM to you? sorry but no . no offence colin but this website is so classified and i dont have such a permission to give you the dirrect access. sorry again :-[
but whatever question you have ... i will answer you.
thanks
  •  

ColinM

Hi
For reference a 'cron job' is code that is activated periodically,
see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cron for more info.Layouts - these are used to control the way jD shows categories and Downloads -
see http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/category/layouts

So only 8 Downloads are causing a problem in 2 specific Categories.Are there any other Downloads in those Categories?Were the 8 problem downloads added recently?
I understand your need for security but it does make trouble shooting a problem like this very challenging!!
Could you perhaps create me as a registered user with English as the default language? If so please send details by PM.
In jD Config Monitoring tab is Download Directory Monitoring set to Yes? If it is set to No and try again.What are the file extensions of the files in the Downloads that become unpublished?
Colin
Are the File extensions of the 'unpublished' Downloads permitted extensions?
Colin M
  •  

iranicc

hi buddy
Are there any other Downloads in those Categories?
yes . there are other correct downloads in that 2 categories.

Were the 8 problem downloads added recently?
one of them added long ago and the other seven downloads have added recently.

Could you perhaps create me as a registered user with English as the default language? If so please send details by PM.
i will send you the details :)
but this website is not a english website.... so i will give you the links that you need .

In jD Config Monitoring tab is Download Directory Monitoring set to Yes? If it is set to No and try again .
i did it ...the situation got published ... but those 8 downlods dosent work !!! it got error.
What are the file extensions of the files in the Downloads that become unpublished?
Colin
Are the File extensions of the 'unpublished' Downloads permitted extensions?
i cant underestand what you say .
  •  

iranicc

i think i found a way .... let me check it.
  •  

iranicc

the problem is fixed because i did your advice ... i did this advice ( In jD Config Monitoring tab is Download Directory Monitoring set to Yes? If it is set to No and try again . ) ....
thank you so much dear colin ....
there is no need of that details of account .
thank you .
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Glad the problem is sorted.  :) I saw your PM first so I guess you undid the login :) For reference a the file extension is like .pdf or .txt  In jD Config - Upload Tab there are fields 'Allowed image extensions:' and 'Other allowed file extensions:'.  These apply to the backend.  There is a similar set of restricions  in User Groups Settings for each user group allowed to upload from front end.
ColinPS when you create a login account you should also be able to set the language for that user - it is in tab Basic Settings for each User.
Colin M
  •  

iranicc

no intention dear colin .... i thought you dont need that login account either ...  :)
thank you for your help ...
  •