News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Incorrect files count category overview - "Not reproducible !!! [Not a bug]

Started by Elvis2014, 28.04.2014 18:24:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvis2014

Dear Arno,

Many thanks for the great jDownloads component.

I'm testing the Beta 3.2. with Joomla 3.2.3. When there are 4 files in a category the Category overview says that there are 8 files. It does this with al my categories. It does this with all the categories layouts.

With kind regards, Kees.

Joomla 3.2.3 | PHP 5.3.27 | jD 3.2 | MySQLi 5.5.33-cll-lve

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

Arno

Uff... strange.  ???
Please update to 3.2.2 and test it again.

Maybe should you make a complete fresh jD 3.2.2 installation and repeat the update process with the datafrom the old 1.9.x version.
It has exists a few bugs in this function in version 3.2.0 and 3.2.1. Read the description on the download page.  Check also your jD DB tables, perhaps have you double data?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

appukonrad

A similar error is also in joomla, counter articles in category counted articles expired
  •  

Elvis2014

The jD Download area status in the backend displays the right download count.

I have updates to 3.2.2 but still the double count in the Categories overview.

I will test it with a fresh jD 3.2.2 install and I wil check if it is a Joomla bug.

Many thanks.
  •  

Arno

Okay, thanks for the test, i will wait on your results.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •