News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Unbekannte Download-User [solved]

Started by biinng, 02.09.2017 14:04:51

Previous topic - Next topic

biinng

Hallo Community & Entwickler, ich stelle zur Zeit fest das immer wieder mal User die Unbekannt sind Daten downloaden können.

Joomla: 3:7:5
jDownloads Version 3.2.54

Habe ich etwas falsch eingestellt?

•  

ColinM

Hi, Excuse my lack of German - I have used Google Translate

UnbeKannt is unkown in English So you are allowing public users, that is not logged in users, to download. 

Do you want that to happen? 
If you do not want public users to download then you need to set the Joomla! priveleges appropriately.  The simplest way for a quick solution is to go to the jD panel and click on the Options button in the tool bar.

Firs select the Registered Group and set the Priveleges for Download to Allowed.  Then Save  - it is the Saving that sets the privileges and propagates them.
Next go to the Publi Group and set the the Download Privelegde to 'Inherited'  and Save & Close. Do NOT set to Denied as that will stop everyone!

Colin
Colin M
  •  

biinng

Thank you that was the solution. Actually, that's the first step I take to the rights set. Only this time I simply forgot. (Google Translate)  ;)

Danke sehr das war die Lösung. Eigentlich ist das der erste Schritt den ich mache um die Rechte einzustellen. Nur dieses mal habe ich es einfach vergessen.
  •