News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Extract and sort URL from Notifications

Started by George Lloyd, 14.05.2021 14:04:19

Previous topic - Next topic

George Lloyd

Please excuse me if this topic has been covered, but I can't find it in the Forum.  I use jDownloads v3.9, and receive a Download Notice in my inbox for every download. I have about 10,0000 of these notices and would like to extract the URLS and sort them according to Guest or Registered, and also by territory.  I realise that users who use VPN will throw up a misleading URL, and would like to adjust for that is possible. Finally can I use this data alongside Google Analytics to create a target profile of my users? Any guidance will be helpful, thanks.  Bill
  •