News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Possible Conflict with RokSproket|RokCommon

Started by imcolpc, 17.08.2021 20:07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

imcolpc

Recently had an issue upon saving a roksprocket module where I get 
QuoteError while saving
Invalid JSON data Uncaught Exception: UNHANDLED ERROR [8] Undefined property: Joomla\CMS\Table\Module::$element /PATH/plugins/system/jdownloads/jdownloads.php:270
  • File: /PATH/libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Ajax.php Line: 149
Joomla! 3.10.0 Stable,   PHP Version    7.4.22 jDownloads Version  3.9.8 and tried 3.9.7.2  too.

The interesting part is: upon UNinstalling j downloads ( not even all the files,DB,images included) than everything works.
I am able to create a new  roksprocket module and save it. The line in error refers to
Quote// Check that we have really the jD settings
        if ($table->element != 'com_jdownloads') return;
So I dont really see what the issue is ?  Thoughts ? Any help, ideas would be great. Thank you.
  •  

Arno

Hi,
I will check this shortly. Thanks.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •