News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

How to change the download link color under "Recent downloaded"?

Started by hudhud, 05.06.2017 15:20:43

Previous topic - Next topic

hudhud

Hello, does anybody know how to change the color of the download link under "Recent downloaded"? By default it's blue, but my theme is also blue so I need to change the color. I have looked in the CSS files, but I couldn't find anything.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Do you mean the link in the Recent Downloads module? 
If you do then the colour is specified by your template CSS under the tag a{ .... } so you need to use a template override css or similar.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

hudhud

Yes, that's the module I am talking about. How do I override it?
  •  

ColinM

Hi
It is not overriding the module but the template, but I have thought of a better way!
In the Backend go to Extensions - modules and find the module 'Most Recently Downloaded'
Click on the name to edit the module.
Click on the advanced Tab.  In field Module Suffix add some text such as -qwerty
Save and Close
Next goto the jD Control Panel and select Layouts
After that select the CSS Files panel
Scroll down until you see the CSS Number 3  - this ends in jdownloads_custom.css
add the code below at the top the following - this is a basic green colour and its inverse when hovering over
.moduletable-qwerty a {
  color:#00ff00;
}
.moduletable-qwerty a:hover {
  color:#ff00ff;
}

This will also apply to the category link if you display that as well see example pic.  Obviously you can change the colors to suit your site
By including it in the custom css it will not change with updates

Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

hudhud

For some reason it doesn't work properly. It just removes the background for some reason.

.moduletable-qwerty a {
  color:#000000;
}
.moduletable-qwerty a:hover {
  color:#000000;
}

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
In order to check out further could you PM me your site details please (click on white 'squarish' box near my name)

On second thoughts, I will send you a PM so you can just reply
Colin
Colin M
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I have looked at your site.
You do not need to set the moduletable suffix - presently it is not set

Also for the CSS just set
.moduletable a {
    color: #ddee00;
    text-decoration: none;
}

This will fix all the modules. Note the 'fullstop' in front of moduletable in the css.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

hudhud

I'm sorry to tell, but it still doesn't change the color :(

•