News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Update to 3.9.4 required now 3.2.70?

Started by fvdn, 27.08.2020 06:46:59

Previous topic - Next topic

fvdn

My current version of jdownloads is 3.2.69.

I want to update to 3.9.4 but i get this error back. " jDownloads version 3.2.69 found. But the minimum required version in order to upgrade to jDownloads 3.9 is version 3.2.70. Please install the latest version first. ". But 3.2.70 is not exicisting! What can i do?
  •  

anka

•  

Arno

Hi,
yes this is a precautionary measure.

Unfortunately some users have reported problems with the update from v3.2. Until the causes of the problem have been determined and the error has been corrected, we therefore ask you to refrain from updating. We apologize for the circumstances and hope for your understanding.

When we have corrected the upgrade process we will publish also the version 3.2.70. Then can be started again the upgrade.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •