News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

file upload ext issues

Started by renesummers, 02.08.2019 01:59:48

Previous topic - Next topic

renesummers

Please assist with allowed extensions.  Even though I have my permissions set for the group for allowed extensions:  csv,txt,xls,xlsx   it keeps using:  Allowed file extensions: zip, rar, pdf, txt, doc, gif, png, jpg

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Which User Group are you allowing to create new Downloads in the front-end?  I would suggest you use a specific user group caleed say 'uploadersUG' with Registered as its parent and a corresponding view Access level called say 'uploader-view'.  Then make sure uploaderUG  has a high ranking value such as 123.
All logged on users belong to multiple User Goups either directly or by inheritance  this becomes a multi value to one challenge so jD uses a Ranking Value in user groups settings.
Please see http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/which-user-group-is-used for more info
Colin
Colin M
  •  

renesummers

what do you mean by high ranking value 123?
  •  

renesummers

I figured out where the ranking thing was.. you can ignore the question I understand that part now.
  •