News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Help with style

Started by mummia20, 24.01.2019 04:10:24

Previous topic - Next topic

mummia20

Hello!

I have search this forum but I cant find my answer anywhere.
In my homepage you choose "files" in my menu.

It opends jdownloads overview. Here I want to get rid of Overview and Search (all the things in this row)
When I click on a category it show all the files.
Here I just want to see the filename, symbol and size of the file.
Also when I press the filename the download should start.

Is this possible?
  •  

ColinM

Hi,
The simple answer is Yes.  It all revolves around which layout you use and som front end settings.
Suggset as a first start you look at the articles in http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/category/layoutsSelect layout "Files Layout Single Line v3.2" as your default files layout, this is close to your needs.
In the Headser section of each layout it is usually like the following:<div class="jd_top_navi" style=""><!--Files layout header-->
    <div class="jd_top_navi_item" style="">{home_link}</div>
    <div class="jd_top_navi_item" style="">{search_link}</div>
    <div class="jd_top_navi_item" style="">{upper_link}</div>
    <div class="jd_top_navi_item" style="">{upload_link}</div>
    <div class="jd_top_navi_catbox" style="">{category_listbox}</div>
</div>
So for example if you want to get rid of the search link them delete the line     
<div class="jd_top_navi_item" style="">{search_link}</div>You will probably need to modify the header of all the layouts you are using.

Remember to work on a copy of the Layout - just in case it gets messed up you can always revert to the stanard layout!
For how to download just clicking on the Download name see the following articlehttp://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/download-actions-direct-via-summary-page-or-via-download-details
Colin

Colin M
  •