News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Error leaving "Edit CSS Files" option - [Fixed in 3.2.62]

Started by belini, 04.05.2018 20:18:33

Previous topic - Next topic

belini

Hi, I think I have found a bug.

After exiting the "Edit CSS Files" option, clicking on the "Cancel" button Joomla goes to a blank screen with the following error message:

QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected 'use' (T_USE) in joomla/administrator/components/com_jdownloads/controllers/cssedit.php on line 17

The error occurs even if I just enter the option and exit through "Cancel" without having edited anything.

•  

ColinM

Hi
I confirm there is a bug.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

RobertKza

Any idea when this bug will be fixed ?

Regards
  •  

RobertKza

I discovered that jdownloads_custom.css can be edited directly on the files in the back end. I used cPanel to access and edit directly and not through the extension.
Regards
  •  

Arno

Sorry for this little bug.

Please copy the unzipped file below to this folder: /administrator/components/com_jdownloads/controllers/

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

belini

Quote from: Arno on 12.06.2018 09:10:00
Please copy the unzipped file below to this folder: /administrator/components/com_jdownloads/controllers/

Thank you my friend.
All the best.  :)
  •  

AryNews

Quote from: Arno on 12.06.2018 09:10:00

https://arynews.tv/en/category/pakistan-elections-2018/ Please copy the unzipped file below to this folder: /administrator/components/com_jdownloads/controllers/

Thanks Really Informative :)
  •