News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Rare checkbox bug [solved in jD v46]

Started by ColinM, 07.07.2016 11:13:46

Previous topic - Next topic

ColinM

When using Checkbox layout jD shows a top line with Select all files and a 'group' check box so that clicking on it selects all the individual checkboxes for the Downloads which actually have a file that is downloadable by the user.  This is normal and expected behaviour.

If there are no permitted/viewable Downloads then the Select All message and its associated checkbox are not shown.  Also the 'Continue' button does not appear.

However if all the Downloads have view access but they do not have any actual downloadable files then the Select All message etc still appear.  :( So there are actually no individual checkboxes.

Please see topic below for more details of ti.s obscure bug.
http://www.jdownloads.com/forum/index.php?topic=8975

Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Hi Colin,
i have changed something in the category/tmpl/default.php to fix it. But i'm not sure that this bug is fixed for all possibilities (use external file, use file from another download). So maybe can you help to test it.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Arno
I have tested with a 'remote' site eg downloading from Youtube. If it is the only Download then the message and global check box do not appear, which is good
Colin
Colin M
  •  

kaddibo

Hello Arno and Collin,
I have testet the change of the default. It seems to work with all available selection options.
The only thing what I have found is that when you only one download which is set on public. The selection is not be seen but the checkbox in the download. I think this is another if in the download/default.php.

I had made an override found that works good for me. I send you all overrides that i made in the zip file.
There was some other ovverrides also in the plugin and in the language-files. So if you can wait a little bit more I post it in a few days in the galerie section of this forum.

Thank you very much.
regards Katrin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •