News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

500 Class view not found[ Solved]

Started by marco.luigiano, 01.03.2016 15:13:32

Previous topic - Next topic

marco.luigiano

Buongiorno a tutti volevo segnalare il seguente errore quando vado a cliccare sul pulsante upper, oppure sul pulsante home nel front-end download, come risolvo?
grazie.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I would confirm there is a problem with the Up Button in certain circumstances.
If you have just done List All Categories or just show an overview or just clicked on the Home button, and then click on the Up button the result is a page not found error with error code 404 Category not found.
The link constructed, in my test site, is <a href="/list-all-cats/category/148-">Up</a>
It should be <a href="/jda1/list-all-cats">Up</a>  or <a href="/jda1/list-all-cats/category/">Up</a>

Colin

Colin M
  •  

marco.luigiano

sorry, i have posted the question in my language:

Hello everyone I wanted to report the following error when I go to click on the upper button or the home button on the front-end download, how do you resolve?
thank you.
  •  

Arno

QuoteI would confirm there is a problem with the Up Button in certain circumstances.
The button should not be visible in the categories view (Overview). So i will check it here more.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Arno

Quote from: ColinM on 01.03.2016 23:51:43
Hi
I would confirm there is a problem with the Up Button in certain circumstances.
If you have just done List All Categories or just show an overview or just clicked on the Home button, and then click on the Up button the result is a page not found error with error code 404 Category not found.
The link constructed, in my test site, is <a href="/list-all-cats/category/148-">Up</a>
It should be <a href="/jda1/list-all-cats">Up</a>  or <a href="/jda1/list-all-cats/category/">Up</a>

Colin
Colin i can not reproduce this here.  ::) Which version use you?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Whoops!! a little error by me!! :-[
I left the line showing the Uparrow in the Categories Layouts.  Apologies.

Please see attached zip which has three div based Categories Layouts ready for import.  Delete the corresponding existing layouts and import the ones from the unzipped file.  Or you can just edit the Header section of the existing Categories layouts and remove the line
<div class="jd_top_navi_item" style="">{upper_link}</div>

Colin
PS you might find that the remaining links now centre.
C

Colin M
  •  

Arno

Okay, so we have solved this.  ;D
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •