News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

jDownloads Latest module causes the site not to load

Started by thulibabe, 03.09.2014 11:44:44

Previous topic - Next topic

thulibabe

Good day,

I have installed the latest verion of jdownloads everything is working fine, the only problem is that whenever i try to show the jDownloads Latest module on my pages in causes the whole site not to load. Can anyone please assist me.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
This is strange - obviously something incompatible. :(  Have you tried the other modules?  Which page(s) are you trying to display it on? What template are you using? Which position in template?

Could you try by temporarily switching your default template to Style Beez-2  Template Beez_20  which is one of the Joomla default templates in Joomla 3.x .  I have tested with that just now and all was OK I used right top [position 6]

Colin
Colin M
  •  

thulibabe

i am using joomla art template in joomla 3.3, i was trying to display on the homepages
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I will try to help but please, please answer all the queries.  If you do not know something then just say so, we all had to start somewhere ;D

Do you mean a template from Joomlart - if so which one?

Have you tried it on other pages? That is without it being selected to appear on home page.

Please confirm if site does load if module is not published.

What module position is it in?

Have you tried other jDownloads modules?

Colin
Colin M
  •  

thulibabe

Hi,

thank you i have manages to get it right, i dowloaded another version of the module and it worked
  •  

ColinM

Colin M
  •