News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Installation error

Started by lopezan, 14.12.2020 22:03:25

Previous topic - Next topic

lopezan

Hi,
I use Joomla 3.9.23 Stable and I'm trying to install Jdownload from web install joomla option
After the installation, I have the error:

JInstaller: :Install: Errore SQL Table 'Sql1408359_2.#__jdownloads_usergroups_limits' doesn't exist
Estensione Aggiorna: richiesta di elaborazione degli errori di SQL: DB function fallita con errore numero 1146
Table 'Sql1408359_2.#__jdownloads_usergroups_limits' doesn't exist
SQL =
ALTER TABLE `#__jdownloads_usergroups_limits` ADD `importance` SMALLINT( 6 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `id`;

Can you help me?
Thanks and regards,
Angelo
  •  

ColinM

Angelo,
Is this a first time install or an upgrade?Ther are minimum database requirements.  Did you get ang messages during the installation as obviously the install itself failed.
https://www.jdownloads.net/documentation-for-v3-9/getting-started-v3-9/first-time-installation-jd3-9https://www.jdownloads.net/documentation-for-v3-9/getting-started-v3-9/upgrading-from-jdownloads-3-2-to-3-9
Colin
Colin M
  •  

lopezan

Hello,

this is the first time I install your component and I habe the error during installation.
My configuration is:

The site configuration is:
Joomla! 3.9.23 Stable [ Amani ] 24-November-2020 15:00 GMT
MYSQL 5.7.32
PHP 7.4.10

Regards.
Angelo
  •  

ColinM

Angelo
At this stage you should uninstall jD2.9 completely. Then  install jD3.2 version.

I will send you a Private Messae (PM)
Colin
Colin M
  •