News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

JD not option to pick a photo already uploaded to server backend

Started by water, 22.09.2014 03:51:34

Previous topic - Next topic

water

Hello. I am having a problem. On JD 1.8 and below I was able to select and image already uploaded to my site server. I explain, I use JD for music and I have many songs from one artist and I want to use the same photos for all his songs. Before on the backend when you go to the download section and select a file there was a drop down menu where you could select and image already upload to the server and assign it to that file, Now there is no option but only to upload a new image. is there a way to fix this.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

Arno

Hi water,
seems that we had forgotten to add this feature.  :-\
I have add it on my todo list.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

water

Quote from: Arno on 17.10.2014 13:04:23
Hi water,
seems that we had forgotten to add this feature.  :-\
I have add it on my todo list.

Thank you Arno that Feature is definitely very important. :D
  •  

Arno

Yes, but it can be that i need a little more time to add this feature. It is not so easy to combine it with the image upload feature.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •