News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

New uploaded file - status

Started by m4rek11, 21.10.2015 09:37:32

Previous topic - Next topic

m4rek11

Hello every one! :) How can I set that new uploaded files were automatically status 'published'? I will be grateful.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
There are two things here, backend or front end upload

Backend - Automonitoring
If you are uploading using say ftp or your web site control panel then you obviously need to use the automonitoring function either automatically or manually.  There is setting in Config - Monitoring tab called Automatically publish Downloads? which you need to set appropriately.

Backend - Downloads or Files
If you use either the Downloads or Files section from the jD Control panel then each file is handled separately and there is the opportunity to set the publishing start date.

Front End
This depends on which User Groups Settings are being used (ensure each uploader group has a User Groups Setting Ranking Value that is sufficiently high, usually above 100).  For the relevant User Group in User Groups Settings -Group Creation/Editing Settings you need to 'tick' the Publish new Downloads field, its in the top part of the tab.
You might find the article below helpful
http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/which-user-group-is-used?category_id=29

Colin
Colin M
  •  

m4rek11

ColinM, thank you for your ansewer. I'll check it. 
  •  

m4rek11

Colin, in my case I changed only ranking i group. Thank you very much.  :)
  •