News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Downloads Disappeared

Started by Forsythracing, 02.10.2015 23:47:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Forsythracing

Hi

After updating to the latest jDownloads Version 3.2.38.All my downloads have disappeared from my webpage.When I go into my control panel I can see that they are still there but are not showing up on the front end of the site.

As Illustrated with the included image.

When I select the categories via the control panel and click on preview link I get a error 404 page.
another issue I have come across I created a new category called TEST and were as it does appear in the control panel category list ,It doesnt appear within the main download area of the website.

And finally I switched the downloads  off and into maintenance mode normally when this option has been selected it will display a cone icon and a brief message to site members/visitors that the download area currently is offline,Now it wont even display that information either,Any help or guidance is appreciated on this matter.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

Arno

Hi,
QuoteAll my downloads have disappeared from my webpage
Not disappeared only unpublished. But i have no idea why jDownloads should make this.
Please check the log from the last 'auto monitoring' function (Control Panel TAB: Monitoring Log).
Publish again your Downloads and try to download a few.

QuoteWhen I select the categories via the control panel and click on preview link I get a error 404 page.
This works for me (just tested). So in your case seems to be several things not okay.

But maybe it is the best to send me login data for your backend as super admin (via PM). Then i can check your jD self.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Forsythracing

Disregard I was able to sort out my issue,Thank you for your reply Arno
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Would it be possible for you to tell us what happened please/  It might help someone else.  Remember a consultant is someone who has made more mistakes than anyone else!!
Colin
Colin M
  •