News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Problem with 'Upload directory path'

Started by antsco, 29.12.2018 18:46:59

Previous topic - Next topic

antsco

I am trying to start configuring JD and start with configuring the 'Upload directory path' parameter.

Each time I do it I get the following error messages (see attached image)
The jdownloads directory has been created within the Joomla base directory.
OS is win 8.1
The Joomla! Release version!J3.9
- The used jDownloads version!3.2.63
- System Information: PHP 7.2.6, MySQL mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: 38fea24f2847fa7519001be390c98ae0acafe387 $
-  site is on Localhost/XAMPP, - Make sure, that you have deactivated all Cache and Compress options in the Joomla configuration and template settings.:OK

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
The location of you upload path is not good - it needs the full address.  One of my test sites is running on XAMPP and has a path C:/xampp/htdocs/jdx38/jdownloads  It should be the same as say the Joomla! tmp or log file locations.Please see attached pic for setup on my XAMPP.
Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

antsco

Hi Colin

sorry the image i sent still shows only the jdownloads name without any path info. The truth is I did include the full path info as you suggest but I still get this messages that are shown in the image sent...
Regards
  •  

ColinM

Hi
OK but the contents of Uncategorized are bad!!
Colin
Colin M
  •