News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Error importing files [SOLVED]

Started by belini, 14.09.2022 01:19:20

Previous topic - Next topic

belini

Guys, I need some help

I'll summarize the story, because I've done several tests and attempts, but not successful.
To be straight, I'm trying to import several files into jDownloads, through the option "Check Download Area / Search only for new Files", but I'm having a strange error, which I show in the screen below.
I looked in the server log and there are no PHP errors related to the problem.
This image error (red arrow) appears only in jDownloads and when importing files for automatic creation of downloads, when clicking "Make the changes permanent!"
I searched the web for solutions with fixes for the Alledia library and JooomlaShack, I installed them on the system, but the error continued.

•  

ColinM

Belini
I do not think this is a jD problem
The clue to the problem is Alledia in the error message.  Alledia is part of Joomlashack
you might find the link below helpful
https://www.joomlashack.com/blog/tutorials/framework-not-found/

Colin
Colin M
  •  

belini

Yes, I already tried the fix of the site that you sent and others even, but the error keeps happening.
What I'm asking for here is help to find out where the incompatibility with jDownloads is, because as far as I know this is the only time the error occurs on our site.
To have an idea, I didn't even know about the existence of the error until I did this jDownloads process. So I think the problem is not that error message itself, I think it appears only because the process stopped inside that window and Joomla just brought up the standard error screen, I explain below.

Initially because the initial phases of the process occur without errors, see my step by step until the error:

First I click on search only new files:

The scan goes without errors and jDownloads finds the files, as can be seen here, so far without any errors:

The error will occur in the next step when I click "Make the changes permanent!"
The System rescans the files to a point where the error appears, more precisely after checking 2306 files out of a total of 2491.
This information appears in the image I sent in the first post.

I'm starting to believe that it may be an error in the creation of downloads within jDownloads, after all it passes without errors in the first step and stops almost at the end of the second in a standard Joomla error window.

Maybe Alledia's error appears there just because that's where the process left off. And the error has more to do with the standard Joomla error window and not the file import problem.
Alledia's error may be related to a library that didn't load in that jDownloads popup. But it's not related to the error itself that makes the import stop.

I would like to know if you can help me to know where the error is occurring, how to debug it?
Sorry for the long text, but I've already spent several hours trying to solve this, and the server log has no record of any errors related to what is happening.

I'll keep looking here, if you can help with anything I'd appreciate it.
  •  

belini

I found the problem!

I enabled the debug mode on the homologation server and I could see that the error is in the "Tab & Slides" plugin of joomlashack.
More precisely in the file: ( Root )/plugins/content/jw_ts/jw_ts.php

I'm using the latest version of it (August 08 2022), I installed it again and it still generates the same error in the jDownloads upload popup.

So, palliatively, I just disabled the plugin, imported the files and then enabled it again, it was necessary because our site uses the feature on several pages.

Problem solved, it remains to be seen why this plugin generates an error within the jDownloads popup and the rest of the site works ok.
  •  

ColinM

Belini
Thanks for the update.  Maybe the Tabs & Slides plugin has been updated.  Perhaps it is worth comparing with a previous version
Colin
Colin M
  •