News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

"com-jdownloads-files" in URL

Started by Sandra, 11.12.2015 15:00:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Arno

Quote from: Sandra on 20.12.2015 22:20:39
The Problem occurs when i create a new menu item that links to a Single article, not when i create a new article.
Sorry, perhaps i did not explain it the right way. When you Click this menu item in the frontend it suddenly has this Strange url...
I have also with this scenario no problems. So it is not possible to reproduce your wrong result.  :-\

Maybe should you try this:
- go to the tools page from jD
- create a backup
- install then the newest version 3.2.41
- test it again
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Sandra,
I may have found a situation that enables me to reproduce an error very similar to what you are experiencing.
Presently I only have my tablet with me but I should get back to PC tomorrow - I mean laterntoday!
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Oh, i am nosy to get tomorrow more about this!  8)
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Sandra, Arno,
  Think the bug here maybe related to one I have reported at
http://www.jdownloads.com/forum/index.php?topic=8631.0

Colin
Colin M
  •