News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Front end not working - requested page cannot be found Error 0 sql 00000

Started by rudging, 15.07.2015 20:52:44

Previous topic - Next topic

rudging

Hi, I am a novice to this but I have loaded JD 3.2.34 into joomla 3.4.3. Set up the back end with one category and loaded one file but the front end is not working and gives the 'requested page cannot be found ' error. I am hoping this is something simple? Thanks - Colin
  •  

Arno

Hi,
it seems that the installation process was not correct.
Have you seen the installation results message at the end?
Can you posz here a link to the error page?

Otherwise deinstall and install it again and make a screenshot from the results page.
Post this here.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

rudging

Hi, I uninstalled and re-installed and the installation message said all installed ok. Still doesn't work but I have discovered that there are no tables in the database so presumably this is the problem. Recently, someone moved the joomla pointings from within an existing older joomla installation database to a completely new database for me so I guess this is the problem? I don't know where to look now!
  •  

Arno

Please send me login data for your backend via PM.
Also a link.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Arno

Hi Colin,
your installation seems not really correct.
I get on some links in the backend:
503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
-----------nginx-----------------------

QuoteRecently, someone moved the joomla pointings from within an existing older joomla installation database to a completely new database for me so I guess this is the problem?
I think this can be the reason. Please contact him and tell him your problems.
Fact is, that nobody else has get an error message like yours in the last seven years with jDownloads.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •