News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Joomla Menu and JDownloads

Started by rowberry, 24.07.2018 12:30:03

Previous topic - Next topic

rowberry

Hi all
I've had a look but cant see that anyone else has come across a similar problem, if the issue has already been solved then I'm sorry for posting but could you please point me in the right direction?

I am having a problem where my horizontal joomla menu, which I can only show on selected pages, is not showing on some of the JDownlaods pages in the front end.

My Joomla menu is only available to logged in registered users and links to one JDownlaods category.  My menu shows on this category page however when I enter one of the JDownloads sub categories, my joomla menu disappears.

I have checked that this page is selected in the joomla menu module but I am stuck.  Is someone able to help me please?
Many thanks

PS I am using Joomla! version 3.8.10 and jDownloads Version 3.2.62
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Sounds like you may have restricted the menu item to only appear on particular pagesIn the Menu Module for the menu I suspect you need to include the jDownloads Component
Think this might solve it - basically it is a Joomla " challenge"
Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

rowberry

Hi Colin
Thanks for your help, sorry, where do I find the options shown in your screenshot?  I looked in Modules, menu module, am I in the wrong place?
Thanks
  •  

ColinM

Hi
The attached pics should show how to add in the component.
If this does not work then I might need super admin access to help you.  You could send details by PM by clicking on the whitish square with a tail jus below my name in the post

Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •