News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

CSS et views [Fixed]

Started by bootpass, 27.05.2014 15:51:38

Previous topic - Next topic

bootpass

hello

I see the problem jDownloads level menu (menu created with Maximenu ck)

As soon as I arrive on a page jDownloads it disrupts my menu.

I attach screen capture to help you

thank you

jdownck1 with jDownloads, problem
jdownck2 normal menu

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Will try to assist but will need to access your site, (front end) initially but maybe as admin in back end, to see what is happening.  Could you send details via PM (private messages) to ColinM please.  I may need to include Arno himself.

Also some questions/requests.

Could you post screen shots of the jdownloads menu item and one of another menu item when jDownloads menu item is not in place.  In both cases please include shots of the option fields like Required Settings, List Layouts, Link Types and so on as appropriate.

Apart from the look changing do all the links work?
Which jDownloads menu type are you specifying?
Is the Menu standard Joomla or is it a plugin/module from someone else? 
If it is from someone else then which supplier?
In the 'wrong' menu the downloads entry does not have an icon.  Is this because you did not give it one?

ColinM
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

bootpass

Helo

Apart from the look changing do all the links work?
Yes
Which jDownloads menu type are you specifying?
all
Is the Menu standard Joomla or is it a plugin/module from someone else? 
yes, it's the module maximenu ck for joomlahack

In the 'wrong' menu the downloads entry does not have an icon.  Is this because you did not give it one?
he is in the menu nos catalogue

joomla 3.3
jd 3.2.5

thanks
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Thanks for site dtails - please see the attached photo where I have changed menu item Site BETA, which was an external link to /GOALBTEA, to Site Beta list Cats which is now a link to jDownloads List All Categories.  Also I uploaded a matching icon, copy attached, into your mainmenu icons directory.   

I have not needed to change anything!  So no problem exists now.  Maybe you changed something else

Colin

Colin M
  •  

bootpass

hello

I have to go but it does not work

click beta goal and you would arrive on jdownload: ok

Now look at the appearance of the menu there are blan square, the button shift are nothing corresponds to the normal menu

thank you for your help
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I have set your menu back to how it was.  Where do I find beta goal?  Please give details step by step as I cannot find it! And I have poor French!!

Colin
Colin M
  •  

bootpass

Hello

watch the appearance of the menu when you arrive on the site

go to the following link

http://goalrestauration.com/index.php/fr/nos-catalogues/telecharger-nos-catalogues

look at the appearance of the menu
The icon are closer with balnc square and it comes with the menu link jDownloads
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Have seen problem - and found solution ;)  see picture .  Have also removed the white borders shown in picture.

There is some css in the jdownloads_fe.css which needs to be limited to act on the jDownloads part only. :(
I have done this for your site  :) The correction is not in the current release kit. Should be added to next release ok

Colin

Colin M
  •  

bootpass

Hello

Mercia your help, and have made ​​the correction in my site it works impecable  ;D

Good job to both of you and congratulations for your extension  :)

Just a question modules are available in it you test (last file, the most popular .....)  ::)

Again thank you to you
  •  

Arno

QuoteJust a question modules are available in it you test (last file, the most popular .....)
Will be a part from next beta. Comes later today.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

bootpass

perfect

you can close the topic thank you

thanks for your help
  •