News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

JPath::check Snooping out of bounds

Started by oakarts, 25.08.2015 21:50:35

Previous topic - Next topic

ColinM

Hi
I switched on the log - it showed a mess in hathor so switched to isis.  Confirmed as in your first post.  This showed the http: error code as 200  but this is the normal one for success.

Have you checked out that you are running foul of some anti - student protection as you are in a sub domain?

Also could you load a files manager such as the free version of ProFiles please.

Colin
Colin M
  •  

oakarts

Thank you for the update.  I will leave the access up until you are done.
  •  

Arno

Hi,
- nobody else has posted problems like yours.
- so it seems for me that your problem has to do with your (maybe special) server settings.
- it can be much work to find in your case the solution
So why will you not use the way directly via FTP and the auto monitoring?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

oakarts

Thank you for looking into it.  I think the main issue was that it only started after a recent update to JDownloads (3.2.25?), I leave FTP off as a general rule because it seems more risky so I would have to turn that on as well, other modules/plugins don't get this error when uploading to the same directory, and it was a REALLY nice feature.  Oh well if there are no other suggestions I guess I can make due.  Do you have any suggestions for the host?

Thanks.  I will go ahead and disable to secondary superadmin account then.
  •