News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Problem after Joomla 3.5 update

Started by Amicus, 27.03.2016 21:52:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicus

I'm using jDownloads 3.2.41. I have updated my Joomla 3.4.8. to Joomla 3.5. and everything is working except jdownloads. If I try to show jdownloads page i get following error: Fatal error: Call to a member function setState() on boolean in C:\xampp\htdocs\modules\mod_related_items\helper.php on line 46 (I always first try update on my local server, hence C:\xampp). All other links and pages are working. After some serach I have found following working solution: 1. Open file \modules\mod_related_items\helper.php in Notepad ++ and find following line: require_once JPATH_SITE . '/components/com_content/helpers/route.php'; (line 12) and after that line add this line:
JModelLegacy::addIncludePath(JPATH_SITE . '/components/com_content/models', 'ContentModel');
After that, jdownloads work. I hope it wil help someone as I have lost more than hour to find solution.
  •  

Arno

Hi,
but the mod_related_items has nothing to do with jDownloads. Maybe have you it activated on the jDownloads frontend page?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •