News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

jdowloads 3.2.48 - fiel download

Started by llorenzini, 25.05.2017 10:26:58

Previous topic - Next topic

llorenzini

Hello i have a problem with joomla 3 and jDownloads Version 3.2.48. When I see the list of download files I also see a window info / details ... that I do not want. How do I delete this information window of the file to be downloaded but keep only the simple list with download button?
  •  

Arno

Hi,
Please go to the jDownloads configurations Tab 'Frontend'. Here exist an option for this.

You should also update to the newest version from jD.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

llorenzini

Hi thanks but in this version therw isn ' t  the option that close this information window.  In the older version it was. 
I don't foind e merhod 
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I think you are meaning that the details such as shown in attached pic are not wanted.  If so this is controlled by the active Files Layout.  Do you want something like shown in the second picture?

If so you should select "Files Layout Single Line v3.2" in the Layouts section of the backend
If you are unfamiliar with that then there are several articles which you may find helpful at
http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/category/editing-layouts

Colin
PS never edit a standard layout always make a copy and edit the copy
C

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •