News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Access Rights Blank Page

Started by Christoforos, 22.02.2018 10:48:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Christoforos

Hello,
I want to make a category's items downloadable only for registered users. So I have set "Download" action as "Allowed" for "Registered"  user group and I have set "Access" parameter as "Registered".
Unfortunately I get a blank page.
You can see It here:
http://customerservice.mainsys.eu/activities/workshops/2004.html

thank you,
Christoforos.
  •  

ColinM

Hi,
This is strange.  All the other year pages are obviously visible.
Presume your links are to a jD Single Category. and you have made that sub category only visible to registered users. Is that correct?

You could reset the Access permission to Public in which case you should see a suitable message about only being downloadable by registered users.  Alternatively you could set the 2004 Menu item to view Access by Registered, or even the whole Workshops menu item Access to Registered. 
Many people allow sight of the preview to show people what they are missing by not being registered.

Colin
PS is the 'flashing' screen normal.  You may need to consider that some people are badly affected physically by such displays
Colin
Colin M
  •