News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Problem generation zip-file

Started by solluh, 08.08.2015 17:46:59

Previous topic - Next topic

solluh

Hello Arno,

thanks for this great piece of software!

I have a problem generating a zip-file, all I get is the followin message: "Fehler! Es war leider nicht möglich die temporäre Zip-Datei für die angeforderten Downloads zu erstellen. Bitte informieren Sie den Betreiber der Webseite darüber."

The temp-folder ist writable (755) and empty.

What can I do to get it work?

Thanks very much!

Olaf

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Could you check that the Zip Extension is loaded.  It is usually present, especially in php5.x but...  I have run creating zip AOK just to check.  And also which layout are you using?

Colin
Colin M
  •  

solluh

Helo Colin,

phpinfo tells me that zip is enabled. I am using the "Standard Dateien Layout v2.5", but the other layouts make the same error (if checkbox is used in it).

Thanks for your help!

Olaf
  •  

ColinM

Hmm, mysterious!  Could you try a layout that does not rely on being made into a zip please, just to remove that factor.
Which version of Joomla! and jD do you have?  Was there any problem with the install or update.  And just as an outside chance do the permissions permit user to download.

Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Hi.
Can it be that the selected files are to big?
How many megabytes shall be the zip file finally?
How many files have you selected?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

solluh

Hello Colin,

I tried all layout several times. My J is 3.4.3 and jDownloads is 3.2.35.

Hello Arno,

round about 20 kB. I made a screenshot.

Thanks for your help, Colin and Arno!

Olaf

•  

ColinM

Hi
When you say
QuoteI tried all layout several times.
Did any of them download?
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Quoteround about 20 kB. I made a screenshot.
Then must it be a problem with your server or a problem with chmod settings for the temp folder.
Please contact your hoster and/or check the chmod settings.

Edit:

Please try at first the unzipped file below.
Copy it in your jD temp folder and start the file in your browser command line.
As result should you get a new file like: testziparchive.zip (or an error).

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

rockbaer2007

Hallo Arno,

habe das gleiche Problem siehe meinen Betrag, habe das File ausprobiert und es wird ein testziparchive.zip erstellt

mfg Rockbaer / UG1 / Uwe
  •