News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Summary page not found for download [Solved]

Started by RobertKza, 14.06.2018 23:21:16

Previous topic - Next topic

RobertKza

Using the menu item 'Single Category All Downloads' and the file layout: 'Standard Files Layout with Checkboxes v3.2 rev1', If more than one file is selected for download and the continue button is clicked, the summary page with layout 'Standard Summary Layout v3.2' gives an error message 'The requested page can't be found'.  Everything is Ok if only one file is checked for download. Any ideas ?? Regards
  •  

ColinM

Robert
I do not think that 'Standard Files Layout with Checkboxes v3.2 rev1' is a Standard Layout. 
Did you mean 'Standard Files Layout with Checkboxes v3.2'
I have just tried it with a single cat menu item and all was OK.
It creates a zip file that is then downloaded.  Can you check if your site to see if it has Zlib Enabled and Native ZIP EnabledSee Ststem Information - PHP settings tabColin
Colin M
  •  

RobertKza

Hi Colin, I can see that you are full of the right answers, I'm learning fast here about php functions that can be enabled :-) I am running php ver 7.0 and see the function to be enabled is 'zip' Everything works fine now thanks :-) Regards
  •