News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Tool Tip Format [solved]

Started by wolfspyryt, 06.06.2015 14:12:13

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfspyryt

I have seen this before... html showing in tool tip when visitor hovers. When logged in, registered viewers see nice tool tip. How to fix? Please see the following images.
I also want the tool tips added to the files page... how?

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

Arno

Hi,
i will check this.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

wolfspyryt

Please and thank you. Soon I hope.
  •  

wolfspyryt

This is still a big ptoblem for me. When User is logged in the tool tips are fine. When user logs out, the tool tips loose all formatting and display html. ONLY in JDownloads.
  •  

Arno

Sad to say but i had forgot this.  :-\ :-[

I will fix it this evening.  ;)

A last question:
- what for a view type is the output from your screenshots?
- or send me a link to the page via PM
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

wolfspyryt

•  

Arno

Hi Terry,
it seems that i need your activated 'files' layout?
When you will not publish it here, you can send it me via PM.  ;)
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

wolfspyryt

Not sure what you mean
  •  

Arno

see pics

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

wolfspyryt

Actually, the page I sent screen shots from is www.watchawear.com ... the home page
  •  

wolfspyryt

On the files page, I wanted to ADD tooltips. Anywhere there is a tooltip in a jDownload page, or jDownload module, Tooltips format as I described.
  •  

wolfspyryt

I sent you the activated files code. Like I said though, I made a mistake. Images are from home page of site... www,watchawear.com.
I also want tooltips on "title" of file on files page please?
  •  

Arno

Hi,
i can not see how you have created the tooltip in the output from your layout?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

wolfspyryt

Here is the files page when logged in and one image logged out on tooltips for licenses on category page.

•  

wolfspyryt

Quote from: Arno on 30.06.2015 16:06:14
Hi,
i can not see how you have created the tooltip in the output from your layout?

I am sorry, the only tooltips on the "files page" is the license which also is displaying bad. Home page is where the first images are from.
  •