News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Scanning new files uploaded issue in 4.0.41 [SOLVED Old Plugin-not jD]

Started by robertos, 08.03.2024 16:44:23

Previous topic - Next topic

robertos

Hi All!!!

after last upgrade 4.0.41 in panel control there is an issue when scanning new files uploaded:

Immagine 2024-03-08 161826.jpg

Joomla 5.03

Thank you for any reply.

•  

Arno

Please activate the debug option in Joomla config and try it then again.
Afterwards post here the complete error information.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

robertos

Hi Arno, thank you for your reply.

/web/htdocs/www.solutioncare.it/home/cms/plugins/content/jw_allvideos/jw_allvideos.php:15

See attached image.
Thank you!

•  

robertos

uhmmm, I've disabled AllVideo plugin and now the scanning is ok...

Ciao
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Did you have the correct version for Joomla 4? Joomla Works has different versions for Joomla  versions 1.5, 2.5, 3.x & 4.x  - presume the 4.x version also works with Joomla 5, maybe you sould ask
Colin
---------------------------------------------------
Avevi la versione corretta per Joomla 4? Joomla Works ha diverse versioni per Joomla versioni 1.5, 2.5, 3.x e 4.x - presumo che la versione 4.x funzioni anche con Joomla 5, forse dovresti chiedere a loro.
Colin M
  •  

robertos

I'm upgraded Joomla from 4 to 5, the problem was caused by an old plug-in (AllVideo). I've removed this plug-in and now the scanning of new files is ok.
Thank you for all.
  •