News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

character issue

Started by balina100, 09.02.2016 10:47:49

Previous topic - Next topic

balina100

Hello!
A very nice components. Thank you. Also do not neglect advertising clicks for you.
The server supports UTF-8. But the character I'm having problems. (in Turkish)
As seen in the final image server supports UTF 8.
DB utf8_general_ci

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

balina100

sometimes English. sometimes Turkish.
English is working correctly.
Turkish is working correctly.
But what happens when the time Turkish, English, obviously not.

•  

balina100

Turkish characters only "Check the download area." working towards the pressure option.  automatic control does not work.

•  

balina100

Is there no answer or help.Sadly, I had to use another component.  :'(
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I have been suffering from a bad cold/flu so I have not been available for a few days. 
Please remember that jD is a free component so we give our time as best we can but sometimes we cannot.  it is only three days so if you are still interested I will look further.

Rather than use the auto monitoring function could you please create a Download just from the Admin Downloads section.  Then using a menu item to create a Download from the front end.  These are just tests.

I am a little confused by your picture sequence which in itself is fine but I would have a appreciated what it was you are explaining in a bit more detail.

As far as I can see the title of the Download is OK.  This is what the user sees, they do not see the filename itself in order to access.  So it looks like the filename is not as you expected.  Are you able to download the file, even though the filename is different to what you expect.

When you uploaded and did the automonitor were you in English or Turkish as your admin language?

Colin
Colin M
  •  

balina100

Hi,

Get well soon.
I saw the most beautiful component .
But I do not know much English.
adminpanel :Turkish
"Check the donload area" : File title==>turkish  url download==>turkish (dont problem) (http://www.jdownloads.com/index.php/support-forum.html?action=dlattach;topic=8694.0;attach=11710;image)

Automonitor (automaic scan)= File title==>Turkish    url download==> Ä?üÅ?iöçÃ?Ã?Ä°Å?Ã?Ä? (dont download)
I Opened the file transliterate.php.
'à' => 'a',

'ô' => 'o',

'?' => 'd',
'œ' => 'oe');
I deleted.Problem solved.But Automonitor also continuing problems (No problem with the url_download. Just file names and alias problems). I do deactivate him.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and answer.
  •