News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Limited downloads in All Downloads link - [Result from code manipulation!!]

Started by mrm92, 02.02.2016 16:54:32

Previous topic - Next topic

mrm92

Hi,
I noticed today that in the link "All Downloads" activated by the box categories, I can see only 185 downloads (I have more than 700 downloads). Why happen this? In the option "Number of object for downloads page" I put 0 (I assume was infinite, or at least a big number), i proved another numbers between 185 and 1000 but no way, still 185 downloads view.

Anyone can help me?

Note: for example if I put 100 in the option, I see 100 downloads so the option it works (between 1 and 185).
  •  

Arno

Hi,
can it be that you have not activated the page navigation? When this should not be the solution please send me login data for your backend via PM.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

mrm92

I tried to activate the page navigation but still over 180 instead over 1000. I send you a PM with the info for my provisional site.

Thanks
  •  

Arno

For me is the situation clear:
- You wanted to remove the "backlink"
- But without to make a donation (so you lost our support)
- you've used a tip from the Internet
- and have now this result

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •