News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

jD content plugin doesn't work in Mijoshop :(solved)'(

Started by Guillaume, 26.01.2016 15:05:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Guillaume

Hello,

I would like to add downloads inside page/content of Mijoshop (it's an e-commerce solution for Joomla and is running with OpenCart).
I explain briefly my project : I would like to create a big online Library with only digital books and a small book shop aside (it's why i'm using Mijoshop, and because I need a powerful filter and search extension). Books will be show with the Products pages of Mijoshop and inside those pages I want to create a button/link for download the appropriate books.
Of course the content plugin of jD doesn't work in Mijoshop  :'(...
So, I would like to know if somenone have any ideas how to add a button or a link to let users to go to the download details page?...
By the way, is there any way to add in content something else than a shortcode like {jd_file file==1} but more like (href=index.php?option=com_jdownloads...&id={file_id}...)? Any ideas or help will be appreciate! :))
Best regards
Guillaume
  •  

Arno

Hi,
QuoteOf course the content plugin of jD doesn't work in Mijoshop.
Are you sure? Have you contacted the Mijoshop forum and asked for content plugin support?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Guillaume

Actually, I'm pretty sure...
But you're right : I'm going to ask to Mijoshop support. If they have a solution, I comeback to tell.
  •  

Guillaume

Hello,
so, I have asked to Mijoshop support and here is their answer :
QuoteThere is not an integration with MijoShop and JDownloads. You need to contact to Jdownload and ask if there is a plugin to integrate or not.

How it seems they don't want to make so much effort to find a solution (my question to them was "Have you any solutions how to do this?"...), do you have any ideas or  suggest how I can do?
I know  there is a plugin to integrate JU Download with Mijoshop. I don't know how to code joomla plugin, but do you think if we take this JU DOwnload plugin as a base, we could create easily one for JDownloads?
  •  

Guillaume

Hi everybody.
So I comeback to tell that finally I found a solution: just I migrated from Mijoshop 2 to Mijoshop 3 and the jD content plugin is working very well! That's it.
:)
  •  

ColinM

Colin M
  •