News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Short description: expand Layout

Started by seadas, 21.06.2016 10:49:42

Previous topic - Next topic

seadas

Hi everybody.
I know, it's a strange request... :)
I use Jdownload 3.2.43 and my download sections works fine.
Scenario is this: customer that I'm following ask me to insert a excel table update in real time, so I solved this by Onedrive and creating an Iframe code.
To use this on Jdownload, I've entered this iframe code on field "Short description" creating one download (without file at this point)...and it works.

Now question: table inserted doesnt expand to 100%. In iframe code I'm using width 100% but nothing. (see attachment)
How I can do to expand short description field to 100% page? If you see attachment, seems busy space!

PS there's another way to share a excel real time table on jdownload? :)
Thanks

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Could you let me know which Files layout you are using please.  It is probably a css issue which I can help you solve.  Also could you PM me the site address and location on site where so I can look and check out for you - Just in case to PM  click on white 'square' just below my name
Colin
PS a neat solution to seeing updating files.  Could you also PM the details as it could be most useful
Colin M
  •  

seadas

Now it's workin fine Colin
On Layout Files, I chose Standard Files Layout without Checkboxes v3.2 instead 2.5 version
Thanks!
  •