News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Migration from joomla 1.5

Started by hittolo, 11.10.2016 18:00:30

Previous topic - Next topic

hittolo

Hello
i'm try to migrate an old site in joomla 1.5 to 3.6.2.
I have read this:
http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/updated-from-jdownloads-1-8-x-on-joomla-1-5-to-jd-1-9-series-on-joomla-2-5-or-3-x
but when i try to upload the backup txt file in the new site i see this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in /web/htdocs/www.xxxxxxxx/jdownloads/backup_jdownloads_v1.8.4.txt on line 9 . There are the 10 line of file:
<script type="text/javascript">
    /* for modal output */
    function openWindow (url) {
        fenster = window.open(url, "_blank", "width=550, height=480, STATUS=YES, DIRECTORIES=NO, MENUBAR=NO, SCROLLBARS=YES, RESIZABLE=NO");
        fenster.focus();
    }
</script>
<?php
$database->setQuery("TRUNCATE TABLE `s4cbj_jdownloads_config`") ;$database->query();
$database->setQuery("TRUNCATE TABLE `s4cbj_jdownloads_cats`") ;$database->query();
  •  

hittolo

Update:
if i try to delete al "TRUNCATE" scritp the file is uploaded but i see there are a permission problem wirh TMPzip folder.
If i try to export Db and import in new site  the files are importend, the category i see this error when i go to extension in joomla

1054 Unknown column 'level' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__jdownloads_categories WHERE level > 0
  •  

Arno

Hi,
this is only possible when you do exactly what the documentation says.

QuotePlease note that to go to the jDownloads 2.5 or 3.2 series it is first necessary to convert to the relevant jD1.9.x series for Joomla 2.5 or Joomla 3.2 as appropriate.
Have you done this?

How much data has your old jD installation?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

hittolo

hello
i have read this. But i thinked are included inthe step thast i have maked.
Where found info about this? The file backup is around 4Mb
thanks
  •  

Arno

It is not easy for me to understand what you mean.  :-\

QuoteThe file backup is around 4Mb
How many categories and files?

Edit:
when you will you could send me the backup file (via PM). Then i could try here the migration for you. Afterwards need you only to start the restauration process in jDownloads 3.2.x.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •