News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Fehler bei Upgrade 1.9.1.6 auf 3.2.44 [Solved - SEOSimple Plugin was problem]

Started by Online-Werkstatt, 15.06.2016 15:25:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Online-Werkstatt

Ich habe meine JDownloads 1.9.1.6 auf Joomla 2.5.28 wie in den Dokumentationen
http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/from-jd1-9-1-x-on-joomla-2-5-to-jd3-2-on-joomla-3-2
beschrieben durchgefuehrt, es funktioniert auch alles im Backend. Nur erhalte ich im Frontend, wenn ich auf eine Kategorie klicke, die Downloads enthaelt, die Fehlermeldung (Screenshot) Wenn ich eine Kategorie anklicke, die keine Downloads enthaelt, wird die ohne Probleme geoeffnet!

BTW: Wenn man hier im Forum in einem Beitrag umlaute eintippt, wird alles nach dem Umlaut geloescht

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I have used Google Translate to try to understand so please excuse if I have it a little wrong!
Do the Downloads exist if you look at them in the Backend?  And are they published.  What are the viewe Access and Permissions.?

If you PM me your super admin details I will take a look.

Colin
Colin M
  •  

Online-Werkstatt

Oh Sorry... Arno speaks German, so i wrote it in German  :P

I upgradet my JDownloads 1.9.1.6 on Joomla 2.5.28 as the documentation
http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/from-jd1-9-1-x-on-joomla-2-5-to-jd3-2-on-joomla-3-2
described. In the Backend works all fine. But in the Frontend, when I click on a category that contains downloads, i get the error message (Screenshot) When I click a category that contains no downloads, it will screened without Problems.

BTW: If i type here in the Forum mutated vowel in a post it will be deleted everything after the mutated vowel.
  •  

Online-Werkstatt

Yes the Downloads are exist in Backend and in the Database. All the Downloads are Published. The Permission-Settings are access for Public. I test it without Login (Public), as registered User and Super Admin. with all there was the same error (Screenshot)
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Are you running on XAMPP or similar?
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Online-Werkstatt

Right I Test it actualy on XAMPP.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Maybe the database did not complete properly!  Could you perhaps show the complete error sql statement please, this might give an extra clue.
Colin
PS at present I seem to have a problem creating an XAMPP site by starting with Joomla! 3.5.1 :(
Colin M
  •  

Online-Werkstatt

I found the Issue.. I deactivate the Plugin "SeoSimple" now it works.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Thanks for update - will try to remember to ask if people have an SEO plugin active
Colin
Colin M
  •