News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

edited / modified date

Started by wacl3, 26.10.2019 22:09:22

Previous topic - Next topic

wacl3

Hi,
I know in Joomla, and in Jdownloads categories, that when a change is made to either and saved,,, modified date is automatically generated....  Is there anyway or a setting to have downloads in Jdownloads to automatically set or update modified date once saved?.. is there any other value that is saved automatically,, even if I have to do a db search?
thanks
  •  

ColinM

Hi
When editting you have to 'tell' jD that the edit was considered to be a modification not something like a correcting a minor typo.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

QuoteI know in Joomla, and in Jdownloads categories, that when a change is made to either and saved,,, modified date is automatically generated.
Yes. This should also be by Downloads. See pic.

I think what Colin means is the 'mark as updated' option. As this is also use for the special module.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
The automatic updating of the modified date does occur in the forthcoming jD3.9 series. Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Colin excuse me but it is also in 3.2 always updated.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

But only if the modified date was not blank initially!!
Colin
Colin M
  •