News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Smart Search Component Plugin?

Started by khorton, 16.03.2015 10:58:24

Previous topic - Next topic

khorton

I've just started testing jDownloads 3.2.27 on Joomla 3.4.0.  I'm interested in having a jDownloads plugin for the Smart Search component. Is this coming, or not on the plan? 

If a Smart Search plugin is coming, is it something you are actively working on, and getting close to the end, or is it more a project you hope to do someday, on those mythical days when you have many hours of free time?

Is there a Smart Search plugin for any of the earlier jDownloads versions?  The answer to this question is perhaps a good indication of whether there will be one for this version.
  •  

miguelbgouveia

We are implementing a plugin for search smart. The plugin implementation is almost finishing. We only have problems with the actualization of the smart index when the state or access of a download category change. If you interested in help with the implementation the of the plugin let me known. We need help in code writing and with testing the plugin. 
  •  

daromeo76

Hi I'm interested in helping you.
I need the plugin for a site with a massive use od jdownloads.
Please let me know how can i help you. Regards
  •  

UweS

Hi,
I'm interested too. I can offer my help for Beta Testing. (My code is to bad. ::))

Regards
  •  

karencho

Hello,

I was wondering if the smart search plugin is ready? if not, is it possible to download the Development Build version??

Regards 
  •  

miguelbgouveia

Is not ready but you can get the development version in github:
https://github.com/miguelbgouveia/-plg_smart_finder_jdownload

There are some bugs to fix and they are described in github read me file.

Be welcome if you wan't to improve the plugin creating pull requests in github.
  •