News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Layout für Kategorie

Started by rockbaer2007, 29.01.2016 15:55:35

Previous topic - Next topic

rockbaer2007

Hallo all,

wer kann mir helfen das Layout was bei der letzten Version dabei ist, für Kategorie, listet alle Unterkategorien unter einander auf. Da es 47 Unterkategorien sind wird es eine sehr lange Liste. Jetzt meine Frage wie kann ich das Layout mehrspaltig machen.

(bin die Seite am Neuaufbau)
http://testseite.rockbaer2007.de/index.php/dl-b/dl-kategorien/category/196-freemodelle.html

bitte in deutsch da leider mein englisch misserabel ist.

Danke im Vorraus

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
My German is a bit like your English!! I used Google Translate to read your message - excuse if I misunderstand

In jD Configuration - Front end tab there are several set up parameters including those listed below.
Show page navigation at the top?
Show page navigation at the bottom?
Show page navigation for subcategories?
Number of Subcategories/Page

and further down
Number of entries per categories page:
Number of entries per Downloads page:

Now by setting page navigation  to Yes and setting the 'Number of entries per categories page:' to a suitable number, in my case I used 6, then you get as in the first image attached.
Now if you go to the jD Control Panel then click on Layouts
Next Click on Categories and you will see the list of avalable layouts.  One of them is called 'Sample with 4 columns'.  Click in the checkbox next to that layout. Then go to to top and click on Activate.

The results are as shown in pics 2 and 3 with or with out navigation.

Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

rockbaer2007

Hi Colin,

thanks, i am understand.

rockbaer
  •