News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Updated Button not showing

Started by Zachary, 11.01.2016 22:28:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Zachary

Hello Community,
today I have installed the jDownloads component and donate also. Now I want showing a "updated" Button to a donwload/file and did select this, but the button ist not showing...

Maybe you have a solution?

Forumsupport auch auf deutsch möglich? :)

Thank you and greetings
Karsten
  •  

ColinM

Karsten,
First Happy New Year, and thank you for your donation.

The Frontend Create /Edit a new Download has an Optional question asking if you wish to mark the Download as updated.  To activate that question you need to go to the User Groups Settings - Group Creation/Editing Settings and click the Mark Download as Updated box for those User Groups that you have permitted to create/edit Downloads.

The upload form will then show the 'Has it been 'Updated'?' field as illustrated. The Pulldown allows you to say 'Yes'.  Not just making a change to a Download does not automatically set the Modified flag.

If you also go to Config - Pictures tab you will see a field 'How many days is a Download to be considered as Updated?' which allows setting the duration of the modified symbol.

Colin
My German is only good for travel and restaurants!!

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Hallo.
Support in deutsch ist auch möglich, aber eigentlich hat Colin ja schon alles nötige geschrieben.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Zachary

Hello, thank you Collin and Arno.
Now the download doesn't go anymore. Maybe you know what is wrong? I have done a lot at the website, I don't know wht it is...

Link: https://goo.gl/tTYzRn
  •  

Arno

Sende mir mal Login Daten als Super User via PM.
Und was denn nun genau nicht geht...
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Zachary

Hallo Arno,
kannst Du downloaden? Ist auf öffentlich gestellt. Jetzt ist zwar der aktualisiert Button da, aber nicht mehr der zum downloaden.

Grüße, Zach
  •  

Arno

Dann hast du die Zugriffsberechtigungen für die Usergruppe 'public'  verändert. Sende mir die Daten und ich schau mal nach.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •