News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Frontend upload, tabs style

Started by TE_, 11.01.2016 09:35:38

Previous topic - Next topic

TE_

HI

iam trying to customize a bit the layout / style of the frontend of jDownlaods and so far it was quite easy :), but i came to the upload form and iam absolutely lost  :D.. i would like to change the appearance of the tabs and to use Bootstrap instead of what is used as default. I was looking on the default php but cant figure out how is the page generated. Now my question is, to change the tab layout / style is necessary to edit the form tmpl (edit.php) only? If is this case i will just get more deep in the code but if there are more files to edit it would be great to have at least some guidance which :)

regards, Tomas
  •  

ColinM

Tomas
The file you need is edit.php located in <site>/views/form/tmpl. And of course styling is in jdownloads_fe.css but any custom styling should be in jdownloads_custom.css as jdownloads_fe.css gets overwritten on each update.  Note that editi.php is also liable to be overwritten on an update

Colin
Colin M
  •  

TE_

Hi Colin,

thank you for your answer and thank you about the hint. Iam aware about the "rewite" upon update  :), going to dig inside the code :)

Tomas
  •  

Arno

Create a 'template override' from jDownloads 'form'. ;)
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •