News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Can't upload file from frontend

Started by PKNL, 05.01.2016 10:11:21

Previous topic - Next topic

PKNL

Hello.

I just make a new install of Jdownloads 3.2.41 and I can't upload any files from the frontend with the super user. When I try to upload a file (exel, 388Ko), I have a mistake (in french): "l'enregistrement a échoué avec l'erreur suivante: Type d'Image invalide, envoi annulé." I only use "Tittle" and "choose file".
Works perfercly with the backend.

•  

ColinM

Hi
The Google translation of the error message is
"Registration failed with the following error: Invalid picture type, canceled shipment."

From that message I think that you you are adding an image whose file type is not listed in Config - Uploads Tab - Allowed image extensions.

Or maybe you have not set up the SuperUser in User Groups Settings to allow the type of image file you were adding.  Or it could be the actual file type you were trying to upload - the upload form does list permitted file types for upload but the images one does not list permitted types - maybe it should! Excel file types are not in the default setup.

Colin
Colin M
  •  

PKNL

Quote from: ColinM on 05.01.2016 10:35:15
Excel file types are not in the default setup

That's it. I add ".xlsx" in list of permitted file for superuser and it's worked.
Thank you so munch for the quick answer and Happy new years ;)
  •