News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

responsive layout not quite working on mobile phone

Started by jumpinjack, 21.12.2015 14:52:07

Previous topic - Next topic

jumpinjack

hi
managed to get jdownloads working beautifully on my website. just one minor issue, the layout is displaying some text next to the wrong labels, please see attached screenshot (on a Samsung A3 smartphone) - the yellow circled area indicates 3 lines with the labels Create, Size and downloads one below the other. the date (2015-12-13) stretches over two lines, with half the text showing next to the Size label. The values (70.51 KB & 3) for the Size and Downloads labels are then pushed down.

is there any way this can be corrected?

thanks

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

Arno

Hi,
we working currently on new responsive layouts for jDownloads. But this will be first a part from the next version in January.

Maybe should you try the 'Alternate Files Layout v2.5' - see pic. You can activate it in the Layout manager (Files layouts).
But maybe can also Colin your help with the layout.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Ihave somee lyouts that use <div> rather than table based layouts. In the latest jD release  v41 it is posible to import and export layouts.  If you let me know the name of the standard v25 layout you are using then I will send you one of my test ones that should solve your problem. 

It would help if you have read the articles in the Layout section of the documentation.  I will be writing another document to  further assist the transition.  Oh I have just remembered that at this stage it might mean adding some css to the jdownloads_custom.css file but I can also send you that as well.
Colin
Colin M
  •