News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Problem install

Started by eddiewijkstra, 14.12.2015 19:43:12

Previous topic - Next topic

eddiewijkstra

Hello,
Sorry for my bad English..

my problem is: I install jdownloads im myn Joomla 3.4.5 en i get the next warning:
Table 'jos_jdownloads_cats_backup' already exists SQL=RENAME TABLE `jos_jdownloads_cats` TO `jos_jdownloads_cats_backup` i follow the uninstall letter...who can help me..? Thanks    ( it is an update..)
  •  

ColinM

Hi
When you update a jD3.2 series (or a jd2.5 series) you do not need to uninstall first.  Or are you migrating from an earlier version of jD?
Could you please let us know which was your previous jD version, and what version of Joomla!

Thanks

Colin
Colin M
  •  

eddiewijkstra

Hi Colin,

Thanks voor de replay..my JD version is 1.9.2.11 Beta
and Joomla is version 3.4.5  Hope so....Thanks.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
If you have not already seen it, you might find the following article helpful
http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/how-to-upgrade-jdownloads-component-from-1-9-x-to-latest-3-x-version

The 'backup'  tables are made as part of the migration so if it does not complete for some reason they remain.  So the next time you try they create the error.  So you need to remove the manually from the database using phpMyAdmin or similar.  If you are uncertain how to do this please let us know and we will try to help.

Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

You should only remove the jD tables (with backup in the name)  when this data are not more required. Otherwise send us login data for your backend then we can check the current status.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

eddiewijkstra

Thanks..i remove all the files with backup en it wil work.

•